The Russound P125 is a 2-channel dual source power amplifier with auto-source switching. It features Primary and Secondary audio line inputs with a loop out to another zone, receiver, or device from the secondary source. A speaker-level input can be connected and assigned as either the primary or secondary source. This amplifier can be used for power upgrades in zones for large speaker selector or volume control systems.
P125 Two-Channel, 125W, Dual Source Amplifier
The P125 is rated at 125 watts per channel into 4 ohms, and 80 watts into 8 ohms. With the Stereo/Bridge Mono switch in the Bridge Mono position, both amplifier channels are combined for a higher powered mono output. In Bridge mode the X125 is rated at 250 watts of power into a single 8 ohm load. The 12V Trigger In/Out allows the amplifier to be activated by other devices or to activate other electronics via a 3.5 mm mini phone plug cable, with 100mA current capability.
Not available to countries requiring CE certification. Modifications are necessary for use at 220v.
- Volume and balance allows for control at the component instead of volume control or keypad
- A/B speaker switching easily toggles output between two sets of speakers or zones
- Signal sensing inputs automatic turn on/off and switching to second source
- Bridgeable - delivers higher output for use with a subwoofer or outdoor speakers
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.8" (W) x 5.3" (H) x 22.0" (D), (47.8 x 13.5 x 55.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 31.4 lbs (14.2 kg)
- Crosstalk: > 70dB @ 1 kHz, ref. to rated power @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +0.0dB/- 0.5dB @ 8 ohms, 1W
- Input Sensitivity: 500mV for 80W at 8 ohms
- Power Output: 80W per channel at 8 ohms, 125W per channel at 4 ohms, 250W bridged
- Power Requirement(s): 120VAC 60Hz 5.8A, 230VAC 50Hz 3A, IEC 320 type connector with 3 terminal detachable power cord.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 93dB A-weighted