Automatic Source Selector AB-3.2
The Russound AB-3.2 Automatic A/B Selector is an affordable solution for automatically switching a pair of speakers between two amplified sources. This allows you to use one pair of speakers in a room for two different sources such as a television and a multiroom audio system.
Through signal sensing, the AB-3.2 allows your local amplified source to override the default source for listening through the room speakers. When the local source is no longer active, the unit automatically switches back to the default source. Alternatively, you can use the AB-3.2 to interrupt a local source (e.g., television in a lobby) with paging so announcements can be heard through the speakers.
The AB-3.2 places all connections on one surface for flexibility and easy access. The space-saving design fits many popular structured wiring panels. Detachable color-coded snap connectors allow you to connect the wires before installation for quick, easy and reliable connections.
- Automatically switches to alternate amplifier input when signal is present
- Sensitivity and delay adjustments allow fine tuning for the application
- Removable color-coded snap connectors make connections easier and more reliable
- LEDs provide visual indication of power on and switching engaged to reduce installation time and eliminate guesswork
- Designed for quality audio performance and long-term reliability
3.5" (W) x 2.8" (H) x 9.0" (D)|
(8.9 x 7.0 x 22.9 cm)
|Shipping Weight||1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)|
|Connector(s)||Detachable color-coded snap connectors|
|Delay Range||0-30 seconds|
|Max Wire Size||14 AWG (1.9 mm)|
|Min Trigger Level||15 mV|
|Power Handling||200 watts per channel into 8 ohms|
100 watts per channel into 4 ohms
|Power Requirement(s)||12 VDC 300 mA (US power supply included)|