8 Pair Speaker Selector, Impedance Matching PRO-8 HP
The PRO-8HP is a robust, efficient dual-source speaker selector for up to eight pairs of speakers. Designed for demanding applications, this high-quality speaker selector features a low-frequency protection circuit to reduce subsonic signals. This allows higher power operation without amplifier shutdown.
An A/B switch on the front panel allows you to power all your speakers with either of two source amplifiers. The PRO-8HP is designed for use with either 4- or 8-ohm speakers.
The PRO-8HP uses audiophile-grade autoformers for impedance matching to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system. A rotary switch on the rear panel sets the appropriate impedance for your amplifier, based on the number of speaker pairs connected.
- Lets you control speakers in several rooms from a central location
- Printed room labels included
- Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
- Selectable impedance matching accommodates 4- or 8-ohm speakers
- Low-frequency protection circuit helps to guard your amplifier
- Audiophile-quality autoformers provide high performance for years
20.3" (W) x 6.2" (H) x 12.2" (D)|
(51.4 x 15.6 x 30.9 cm)
|Shipping Weight||9.8 lbs (4.5 kg)|
|Connector(s)||Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors|
|Impedance Matching Type||Autoformer|
|Low Frequency Protection||Bipolar capacitor circuit|
6 dB high-pass filter, centered at 30 Hz
|Max Wire Size||14 AWG (1.9 mm)|
|Power Handling||100 watts RMS continuous per channel|
300 watts peak per channel
|Speaker Impedance||4 ohms|